Sunday, May 7, 2006

Sunny Sunday

 

 

www.cutecolors.com cutecolorsplant4a.gif What a guy!  My husband is vacuuming the upstairs for me this morning.  He's such a sweetheart.  I hurt my  shoulder months ago and that is the one chore that is still difficult for me to do.  We had a housekeeper for about 10 months but she quit about a month ago to take a full time job. Since then we decided that we'd save the money and do the job ourselves.  I do the bulk of it and he's kept his word about doing the vacuuming, bless his heart!  We are a good team.  I'm going to finish this and then give the downstairs a good dusting and the bathroom a quick polish so things look nice when Cari comes home tonight.

The dryer just shut off so I'm going to log off, fold those clothes and get my chores done.  I'll be back later to finish this entry. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hubby sounds like mine.  There is nothing better than a good man
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Maurice will often vac for me especially as Scooby is moulting .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

How nice of him to do that for you.  I`m sure Jim would if I needed the help, he does if I`m not well. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

He sounds a great guy!! I bet you can't wait for Cari to arrive! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

I have a Carrie too. :-)  I love what I read in your all about me section as it fits me to a T.  I feel the same way.  We are not empty nesters as yet.  One had gotten married and then divorced.  We were living in Colorado and were so happy there, but we opted to move back home to be with our son, as he did not want the divorce and has been having a rough time of it.  We are presently living with him in his house.  I talk a lot about it in my private journal.  It has been very painful.  I am so happy to meet you, Kathy.

God Bless You and Yours!
Susan

Anonymous said...

OH man share your husband with me

Anonymous said...

What a sweet graphic.......and even sweeter hubby :)


Pooh Hugs,
Linda~