Sunday, May 14, 2006

My Mother's Day Blessings

Mother's Day was great.  I had a nice time with my kids, grandkids, and husband.  Our dinner turned out very nice.  My husband, son, and future son-in-law did all the clean-up (bless their hearts!).  It was just a kick-back day, lots of laughing - especially at Andrew who has become quite a character lately.  He was in a very happy mood which was delightful for all of us.  Megan and Nathan made  cards for me.  I love their drawings with rainbows, hearts, birds, suns and flowers.  I take all of those things to mean happiness and love. 

I'm going to have a cup of de-caf coffee and relax now.  It's early to bed for me tonight.  I'm happily exhausted!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos of the kids! I'm so glad you had a great day. Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

ah you know when someone else cleans up that is always nice

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures, what beautiful children.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous children they are.  Thanks for sharing the pics.:o)

Sandra xxxxx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely family you have!! You must spoil those babies rotten, what cuties they are!! You are blessed Kathy :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~