Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Friday

10:00 p.m.: 

I got a haircut and went shorter. Got my color (weave) touched up and went lighter (too light, I think). AND (drum roll please........................)  I went for the eyebrow wax!  Jeez!  Holy crap, that hurt!  I will say that it isn't as bad as tweezing because it's all over in one wicked ZIP/TEAR.  Brought tears to my eyes. Oh, the cost of beauty is so painful.  Anyway, I really do like how my brows look and I will have it done again.  I will make sure, though, to have it done days before an important occasion because my upper lids were pretty puffy and red after the evil deed.  They are better tonight. 

So here I am looking lovely tonight (LOL), my husband is at the baseball game with my daughter and the dog really doesn't seem impressed at all with my new look.  I guess that I'm happy with it is the important thing.  Right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy mothers day this weekend

Anonymous said...

Ouch at the eyebrows. Do not think I could face that. I am sure you look lovely with the new hair.  As long as you are happy that is the main thing. Have a great weekend.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your hair turned out great, the color is probably beautiful......you just need time to adjust to the change. Ouch on the eye brows....you are right about the price of beauty, I'd like men to have ONE hair ripped out and see how they act!!! LOLOL!
Glad you had a nice day though, you deserve it!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~