Wednesday, May 3, 2006

(Day 3) Busy, Busy Day

 

12:05 p.m./Now, I'm blue....  My DIL called and cancelled tonight.  I guess Andrew is teething and is not feeling well at all.  They are going to go out one night next week so I have to wait to see the kids.  I was really looking forward to it.  Sniff, sniff........  oh, well..... 

                                              * * * * * *

I'm writing early this morning because I have a busy day planned.  I was up at the crack of dawn (5:30 a.m.) to take Kasey for her grooming appt.  She looks lovely.  After I write this, I'm off to Curves to do my workout. 

Today I am catching up on laundry and I'm going to tidy up Cari's room.  She'll be home from her Italian Adventure on Sunday evening.  Her room hasn't been touched for two months.  It needs a good dusting and the bedding sprayed with Febreze then tossed in the dryer for 10 minutes to freshen it.  (This is a good tip to freshen pillows, stuffed toys, clothing that has hung for a while, blankets, or anything that needs to be freshened but not washed and dried.) 

Today is my son and daughter-in-law's 9th anniversary so I'm going to go to their house around 3:00 this afternoon and stay with the kids while they go to an early dinner and movie.  I will stay the night.  The kids have wanted gramma to spend the night for some time now which works for me.  I don't like driving home late at night anyway.  I'm excited!  I love spending time with the three little monsters.  They are the light in  my life.  I'll take the digital camera so I can snap a few. My mom is bugging me for some new shots of them, especially of Andrew.  He's changing so fast!

I'm feeling excited by this 30 day challenge.  I'm hoping it will rev up my energy level and motivate me in other areas.  I find myself procrastinating in some areas and I want to be a lot more organized.

Hey, I know!  I'll procrastinate and my my NEXT 30 day challenge to stop procrastinating!!!  LOL

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip on how to freshen things up ,will give it a go ..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

LOL!  I am already thinking about what my "next" challenge will be, too!  You are doing great!  I am proud of you!  Jae

Anonymous said...

ah this month is my parents 50th anniversray trying to get smething worked out by the 21st!!!!!!! dang it . found a neat place that make fruit boquets that is awesome . Its made all out of fruits and I thought man this is soo cool. hopeing to work that out

yes the laundrynever stops GRRRRRRR

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't get to see the grandchildren but there'll be other times soon. Not long to wait to hear all Cari's tales of her trip to Europe, hope she enjoyed it. Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

OH so sorry to hear that.

Anonymous said...

Oh....so sorry you didn't get your babes :(   Curves earing in the morning......you are my new hero!!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~