Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Girly Girl Stuff

I met my friend Sylvia for lunch and shopping today.  We always have so much fun together.  We had salads and iced tea and then went out into the mall to shop.  She found some nice blouses and 2 night gowns at Nordstroms.  I got some makeup and some shampoo and conditioner for my fine, thinning hair at a new place called Planet Beauty.  After that we headed to the make-up shop.  I found my foundation and a new blush and she picked up some things she needed.  I am amazed at how much money I spent on those few items.  The cost of beauty keeps going up.  I can just hear Dennis now!  When he sees the debits in the checkbook he'll want to know what the h.....ll I bought today.  He won't be seriously upset.  I'm not an over spender by any means.  I will, as Ricky Ricardo used to say, "have some 'splainin' to do."

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

now we need pics!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time even if it worked out a little expensive! Just explain to Dennis that you were only trying to stay beautiful for him, that'll keep you from being told off!! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

Lol, better get splainin then

Anonymous said...

Ah but doesnt it make you feel good ?,and if you feel good Dennis will too ,so its a good investment .lol..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hahah...you are so cute!!! I'm glad you had fun and found some things you wanted....did you end up with the Bare Escentuals or go with something else?  I bet your hubby only thought how beautiful you looked in your new shade of blush :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~