Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sunday Night

Had a nice day today.  We went to Bryan and Shannon's for dinner.  It was great to spend the afternoon and evening with them.  I got such a kick out of the kids.   They took me upstairs into Megan's room and put on a little show for me.  They sang four or five songs and danced their little hearts out.  Megan is such a ham.  She loves to put on a show.  Dennis and I always joke and say she's either going to be an actress or a lawyer.  She's so dramatic and she can argue any point in any direction.  Nathan and Andrew are such great supporting actors.  They followed her directions and did the dancing and back up singing.  LOL  It was priceless.

Tomorrow I'm going to run errands, catch up on laundry and take Cari's car in for service.  Her breaks are making a strange noise.  Sounds expensive.

Until later.............

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice evening.. :)

Hugs
Jackie
http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

We used to put onshows for our parents, too.  In retrospect, I don't know HOW they kept a straight face and pretended to enjoy our little performances, but they did!  Jae

Anonymous said...

How lovely to be entertained thus ,we do enjoy our Grandchildren dont we ?arent we blest ?..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I love to see little ones play acting and singing, Lucky you for being able to watch them,
take care Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

Oh they are so much fun !  I'm jealous of their non-stop energy.  Sounds like you had a good day.  Linda in snowy Washington