Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Oh, goodie! I Can Open My Journal....

I tried to open my journal yesterday but I got a page that said I was using an incorrect screen name and it asked for a password.  I entered every password I've ever used and it still wouldn't open so I gave up and came back this morning.  Presto-dingo,  it opened like usual. 

Today is Election Day here. I am so glad that the big day is here and that we will no longer have to listen to the misleading ads on TV and radio trying to convince us to vote one way or another on the issues or to vote for one person over another .  I don't listen to any of those ads and everything that comes in the mail goes in the junk mail pile.  I do my own research and make up my own mind by reading the material checking some non-biased information.  It is so sad that we cannot believe anything the ads tell us.   They all slant the truth so much that it no longer is the truth. 

I don't have anything else to say right now but I may come back later and add to this.

Oh, just a quick reminder:  If you want to exchange Christmas Cards, send me an email with your name and address and I will send you mine. 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That happened to a journaller over here.  I wish aol would stop playing around with things, it always causes more problems.  I would love to exchange Christmas cards with you if you are not already on my list

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I've been eager for the elections ... mostly so I don't have to listen to the BS anymore!

Why does aol have to mess with our journals!  double grrrrrrrrrr

Monica

Anonymous said...

My computer did the same thing a couple weeks ago, and I have run across other Jlanders that it has also happened to.  We discovered if you just reboot, it is fine.  Some weird glitch with AOL, I think.  They are changing so many things, that it's not a wonder it hasn't affected us more than this.  I know there are times I get NO alerts, and yet I know people have left entries, or comments in my journal.  It's annoying.. but, what you gonna do?  Live with it, I guess..

Have a good day, Kathy!  I'm off to the polls!!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I want to STOP hearing these political commericals and getting these "don't forget to vote!" phone calls!  I am sick to death of the whole thing!! Can you tell me though, exactly where do you look to research the TRUTH about these candidates?  Because I always wanted to truly investigate the truth, but everywhere I look...it's just more crap!!!

Where does a person go to look??


((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! :)

I agree with the ads....they should just ban then unless they are actually going to tell me what they are going to do and HOW--not just what their opponent is or is not going to do!

It gets pretty dirty here in MN.  Blech!

Have a great day!
Janis

Anonymous said...

A lot of people have had this trouble, it must be so aggravating! I hate the pre election ads! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

i had to reboot and it let me into mine.....it did the same thing to me on Monday also.
HUGS, lisa

Anonymous said...

I had many problems accessing my journal I think it was yesterday...aol is wacky sometimes :)

~Debbie

Anonymous said...

Seems like so many are having problems with their journals.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Mine seem to be back to normal, too...I would love to exchange X-mas cards!!!  Jae