Sunday, November 12, 2006

Birthday Bike for Andrew

I just got back from Toys R Us.  I picked up Andrew's new tricycle.  We are giving this to him for his 2nd birthday.  It's so cool!  He can learn to peddle and Dad and Mom don't have to break their backs leaning over him while he learns.  They just push it with the push bar.  When they are out, if he gets tired of peddling, they can push him.  The canope comes off.  The little yellow thing in back holds a few toys or whatever he wants to put in there.  It has a little bell on the handle bars.  And for mom, a drink holder in the tray under the push handle.  They think of everything these days!  I hope he enjoys it!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Tricycle.  wish they would have had that kind of stuff when my kids were little.  Happy B-Day to Andrew.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

Anonymous said...

Jacob and Dakota had one of these and they are great for the parent's backs!  Great gift grandma! rose~

Anonymous said...

How lovely ..wish I was 2   lol love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Great looking trike, he'll love it!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Andrew will love it! The push bar is a great idea to keep controil of the bike. When is his birthday? Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

oh i remember the days of buying my son a new tricycle too! I know Andrew will just love it.
HUGS, lisa

Anonymous said...

Sounds very cool!  Jae

Anonymous said...

Oh, I didn't see the picture!  It IS very cool!  J

Anonymous said...

Amazing what they have for kids nowadays, isn't it?  That is so cute, and I'm sure he will love it!

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

And where was this wonderful trike with the handle in the back when I was teaching MY kids to pedal????? (LOL)

Ahhh, the things they have today....

((hugs))
Jeanne