Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Anyone Have A Recipe for Crow? LOL

I guess I'm not a very good predictor.  The Democrats have gained control of the House.  My, my, my....    The new speaker is a woman, Nancy Pelosi...  she likes to spend and has a long list of programs that are in the wings just waiting for funding.  It's going to be very interesting to see what happens. 

One of the scare tactics used to try to get folks not to vote for Democrats was a warning about Rep. Pelosi's agenda for social programs would cost a lot of money and that she wants to reverse the tax cuts that the Bush administration instituted.  How much of this is true?  Who knows? 

So, since I went out on that limb and I was wrong, I will eat crow if anyone has a good, low calorie, low-fat, low carb recipe.  LOL

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was there any doubt?  I'm glad they now have control! :)  Just speaking my opinion though..  :)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Cannot really comment here from England. Do not know enough about American politics.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Democrats won every major vote in Ohio except one.
hugs,lisa

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely day dear ,.,love Jan xx