Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Quiz - Getting to Know Me

I don't have anything to write about.  When I was reading journals tonight, I found the following quiz and decided to fill it out and post it. 

I got this from:  http://journals.aol.com/mastersblynn/ConfessionsOfAnAngelWaitress/

I Live:  In the hills overlooking Riverside, California

I Work:  At being a more adventurous person

I Talk:   To my friends less than I would like to

I Wish:   I could travel more often.

I Enjoy:  Sewing, reading, posting in my journal, being with my

               family - especially my grandchildren.

I Look:   For good deals on things I buy all the time.
 

I Find:   Loose change in the wash machine all the time.

I Smell: Baby shampoo whenever I kiss my grandson's head.
 

I Listen: To my intuition.
 

I Hide:   My insecurities and fears.

I Pray:    Twice a day for everyone on my prayer list.

I Walk:   A lot more than I used to.

I Write:  Short stories and journal entries.

I See:     The positive side of people

I Sing:    Along with songs on the radio when I'm in the car.

I Laugh:  Often.

I Can:      Do anything I decide to do.

I Watch:  People.  In airports, restaurants, public places...

I Yearn:   To travel to Europe

I Daydream:  Winning the lottery and sharing the money with

                       people I love.

I Fall:            When I slip on a wet floor

I Want:     To live to see my grandchildren grow up and get   

                  married.

I Cry:       At sad movies and when I see someone else cry.

I Burn:     I burn if I stay out in the sun for more than half hour.

I Read:     A book a month or more.

I Love:      My family, friends, and my dog.

I Rode:     A train from Colorado to California when I was 5.

I Sometimes:  Procrastinate

I Hurt:      My left shoulder working out at the gym.

I Fear:      Heights

I Hope:     I reach my weight loss goal this year

I Break:    drinking glasses all the time.

I Eat:        A healthy diet

I Bathe:    At least once a day

I Drink:    too much diet soda
 

I Stop:     Myself from being critical of others  

I Save:     Pictures for my scrap books

I Hug:      My family and friends

I Meditate:  When I'm tense and before I go to sleep

I Play:      Scrabble in a scrabble club

I Miss:     Family members who have passed away.

I Hold:    A big secret.

I Forgive:  Because if I don't it hurts me more than it hurts

                  the person I don't forgive.

I Drive:  More conservatively than I used to

I Learned:  That I need to take care of myself and get

                    healthy

I Dream:   But I don't remember very much of what I dream.

I Have:     A lot of responsibility.

I Don't:    Have to worry about what anyone else thinks about

                 me.

I Made:    A quilt for my friend, Sylvia.

I Believe:  That Jesus is my Lord and Savior


I Wait:     for the light to turn green before I go.

I Need:    More fun.

I Owe:     A debt of gratitude to my doctor.

I Hate:    Mean spirited people and those who are mean to

                children.

I Feel:    Happy most of the time.

I Know:  God loves me.

I Wonder:  If my parents will remain healthy this year.

I Applaud:   All our service men and women and the good

                    teachers who educate our kids.

I Love:      God, my family, my friends, my life, and of course, 

                  my dog. 

                      


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely entry ,I feel I know you even better now my dear friend ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

What a good way of getting to know you Kathy! Great entry! Jeannette xx  http://beta.journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed getting to know you and reading your answers!  Amazingly, many of your answers could very well have been mine!  Actually, quite a few! :)

Hugs
Jackie