Saturday, November 4, 2006

And That's Enough of That

I'm happy to have shared my journey in the past few entries but I am just as happy that I've written them and I'm done with them. 

Today I'll be going out to get cake and ice cream so after dinner we can all come back here for dessert.  I'm really looking forward to having Bryan, Shannon and the kids here.  Cari and Sam are joining us, too.  Sam has been in Colorado for a week so we are excited he's home.  We missed him.

New flooring is being installed in the master bathroom on Monday.  I am so excited about that!  We have had the tile for a long time but we are just getting around to having the job done.  After the first of the year, we will get new carpet, too.  We like to pay as we go so it takes a while to get it all together. It feel so good to get some things done around here.

If I'm going to stay on target as far as time goes, I need to sign off and get busy. 

More soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful afternoon with your family.   Linda

Anonymous said...

The ideal way to spend a Saturday evening ....love Jan xx http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeadie05/Serendipity/

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...cake and icecream...delicious! :o)

Anonymous said...

Cake and Ice Cream not only sounds good as it's your son's birthday... but, it's a great way to top of the end of several heartfelt entries!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I love ice cream! That's one thing I wouldn't give up! It's nice to buy things for your home isn't it? Have a great time with the family tonight. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

enjoy!  rose~

Anonymous said...

Cake and ice cream???  Darn.  I skipped dinner and have not had one single piece of candy today...now I am hungry!  You're gonna have to enjoy it for me!  Tell me if I liked it, okay?  LOL!  Jae