Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tag You're It

I got this from:  http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillywooat62/WelcometomyWorld/

I'm tagging anyone who whats to play

1. Grab the nearest book. If you are currently reading something, that'll be fine too.

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the next 4 sentences on your Blog along with these instructions.

5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet I know that is what you were thinking!

6. Tag 5 people

 

"It was the best thing that happened.  I showed Leah where you could get into the alligator pear tree and she boosted me up.  I could still climb just dandy with my other arm.  I have to play with Leah the most because the others in my family have got something wrong with them or else they're too grown up to play."

From  The Poisonwood Bible

by

Barbara Kingsolver

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kathy ,yet another one for my book list ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I've read that book.   Very interesting....Linda in WA

Anonymous said...

Ok, I did it...now I've got to get ready for work.  Linda
http://journals.aol.com/lsfp1960/LindasWorld/entries/2006/10/19/tag-youre-it-/1212