Sunday, October 8, 2006

Sunday Morning

I heard from some of my JLand friends in the UK about the skunk episode.  They don't have the little critters there so I'm going to be selling the house and moving there as soon as I can get thing settled.  LOL  Or maybe, I'll just trap a few and send them over so my friends there can have the joy and experience of getting to know skunk aroma.  Jeannette at Welcome to My Travels has had the unfortunate experience while visiting Wyoming, USA.  I know she would want her fellow countrywomen to share in that adventure.  LOL

Its a beautiful Sunday morning here in Southern California.  I've been up since 7:00 doing some cleaning and picking up. The house gets so dusty with all of the road construction and building going on just down the hill.

Bernice and her daughter, Tanya, are coming here around 11:00 today.  We are then going to go out to the cemetery and see Dad's grave marker which was set several weeks ago.  I'm going to pick up a pretty bouquet of flowers on our way to lay at the site.  After our visit, we will have lunch together and spend some time catching up. 

That's it for now.  I may add to this later in the day if I get a chance.

Until later                               ô..ô

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the comment in your previous entry from Sandra, saying they didn't have skunks over in the U.K.  Amazing, I wonder how that happened ?  I bet there was at one time and someone way back when, ran them all into the sea.  Linda in Washington  

Anonymous said...

Maybe the UK is better off not knowing about skunks.  PU  LOL.
Have a nice day.:)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/
Tracy

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that!  I thought skunks were universal!! lol  What made us so special???  PU is right! lol

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

It`s very generous of you Kathy, but I don`t think the UK is ready for skunks just yet...lol! :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good day with your family today Kathy. Yeah, the skunk is pretty smelly, we'll be very kind and let you keep them all over there! Have you ever smelt Durian fruit, that's the smelliest fruit in the world! Ugh, it really does stink, I had some in Borneo, I brought some home for Andy to smell, he wasn't very impressed with it though and it went straight in the dustbin! I seem to encounter terrible smells every where I go! Lol! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

What a good friend you are to enlighten those in the UK to the lovely skunk!  Jae