Friday, October 6, 2006

Lost Day

I lost the entire day.  I woke up around 1:00 in the morning sick to my stomach and was up and down and in and out of the bathroom until after 8:00 this morning.  Once the stomach virus passed I felt like I'd been hit by a truck so I spent the rest of the day in bed drifting in and out of sleep.  Kasey spent the day right by my side which is her custom when I'm sick.  She's so sweet and I admit it was nice to have her warm little body tucked next to my ice cold feet.  No person loves us more than our dog does, that's for sure.  I'm headed back upstairs to take a quick shower and then it's back to bed.  I hope in the morning I'm back to my usual perky self.

Nighty night.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kathy.. I hope you feel better!  You didn't say whether you were throwing up or had it coming out the other way, but whatever it was, I hope you feel better!  I hate throwing up! :(

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

Kathy, if this had to happen...I'm glad you were home and not on that cruise ship.  Hope you're feeling better real soon.   Linda in WA  

Anonymous said...

I can empathise with you, that's exactly how I was last weekend for two whole days. I hope you feel much better today, it's horrible to feel so bad. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor old thing ,do hope you wake up feeling completely better ,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel your usual perky self as well. Nothing like the comfort of an animal.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

ick i hate that!  feel better!  xoxo Rose`

Anonymous said...

OH you poor thing