Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tuesday Night At The Baseball Game

This is a picture of Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California

The Angels lost to Detroit tonight.  Ahh, well.  We'll get 'em tomorrow.    I'm not going to the game with Dennis tomorrow.  It's a day game which is unusal for a mid-week game.  He's taking one of his contractors, Skip.  They'll have a great time together.

Jeff and Howard, the canine companion weren't there tonight.  Next time we are all there together, I'll snap some pictures of Howard to post in my journal.  He's a great dog.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry dear no picture!..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to pictures of Howard
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Look forward to the pictures. Sorry the Angels lost. Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

Great pic of stadium!
Looking forward to seeing lots of Howard (& often).
Hugs,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the Angels lost for you, but happy they lost for my Mom & Daddy who are the biggest Tiger fans in all America! LOL! They have been married almost 58 years and I don't think they have ever missed a game on raidio/tv and been to more than I can count. In fact, guess where they went on their honeymoon? Yep....to a Tiger's game!! :) They have season tickets to the Spring Training games in Lakeland as they are snowbirds and are in FL all winter. Not sure how they got a daughter who could care less about the sport, but I can take it or leave it! I'll think of you when I see the Angel's scores on the news and be happy for you every time they win......EXCEPT against the Tigers or I may get cut out of the will someday! <hehehehe>

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~
http://journals.aol.com/linnpooh/LindasThotfulSpot/