Tuesday, April 25, 2006

To Begin Tuesday With A Smile

Cari called a few minutes ago.  She's going to go to Liverpool, England AND Dublin, Ireland.  Be still my heart!  This old Beatlemaniac is green with envy.  I guess there is a Beatles Museum there.  She promised to take pictures and bring me a surprise.  I saw the Beatles in concert when I was 16 years old.  I will NEVER forget that night.  Ahh, I'll never forgive Paul for not waiting to meet me and marrying Linda instead.  LOL  I had a deal with my mother, if The Beatles were on The Ed Sullivan Show, I had full control of the TV for that hour.  No band before or since has captured my heart like they did.  I still get all silly when I see Sir Paul on TV.

Angel Game tonight!  Go team, go!  If Jeff and Howard are there I will take a picture to post in my journal.  I love old Howard.  He's such a good dog.  We'll stop and see Den's dad on the way.  We like to see him as often as we can.  Time is short and we want that connection with him. 

Not much more to say right now.  I may write more later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting for Cari and I can imagine you being envious. Who knows, maybe one day you will get to Liverpool as well

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for inviting me into your journal.  I have a friend in Florida that says Yada Yada when she doesn't want to tell the whole story over again...and again! lol  

Yes,  The Beetles and The Monkeys.  They were my favorites!  

Colonoscopies!  I have had several of them.  The worst part is the Prep. I kind of lose most of the day of the procedure.  There's two different procedures: the first one I had they didn't do the prep or put me to sleep.  I had Ulcerative Colitis so after that I always have to do the prep the day before and then put me into  in and out sleep. It's the most peaceful sleep I've ever had.  

Take Care!
Darlene
http://journals.aol.com/djohn52/AgeingGracefullyWithAllTheHelpIC/


Anonymous said...

Yes would love to see pics of Jeff and Howard ,give Dens Dad a hug from me !........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Yea, there is a museum and the zebra crossing on Abbey Road is still there I believe.I hope she has a good time

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! :)
Can hardly wait for the pics!
Hugs, SUGAR

Anonymous said...

I saw the Beatles and the Rolling Stones in concert back in the sixties. Such an exciting time for music! Paul McCartney lives in Brighton now where I live! Jeannette.