Thursday, April 27, 2006

I Wish

I wish:

You know that Mood: box  that has a list of moods to choose from when you sit down to journal?  Well, I wish you could type in your mood instead of having to pick one of the generic moods on the list.  I'm rarely feeling one of those moods and it just bugs me that I have to compromise to choose one.  I'm not really feeling Silly but I'm not Loopy either, my mood doesn't match any of those on that list. It would be liberating to be able to type:  Carefree or  Bitchy when it fits.  I bet they are afraid that someone will type in Horney or Suicidal or in a Murderous Rage.  Censorship!!!  LOL

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, perhaps we should start a campaign :)

Anonymous said...

It was one of the first things I asked when I started my journal ,few of those rarely fit do they ?..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I'd like one that says knackered!! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

Wanted to wish you a nice Friday & a Happy Wkend!
Blessings,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

The mood box is useless really, I don`t really feel any of those emotions all the time when I`m writing.  I agree, we should be able to type what we feel at the time.  :o)

Sandra xxxxx