Sunday, July 30, 2006

A Day Off - Sort Of

My daughter, Cari and her fiance, Sam are taking Mika and Tomo to the Hard Rock Cafe at Universal Studio, Hollywood for lunch and then into Hollywood to see the sites today.  I have the day off - sort of.  LOL.  I am going to clean house ~~ oh, boy!!!  I am so far behind on everything.  I have dust bunnies the size of bowling balls and the bathrooms need some touch ups.  I do a daily swipe of the bathrooms but I want to do the big clean on all three today. The floors will get a proper vacuum and wash, the dusting will get done and any laundry left over from the other day is going to get finished.  I hope to get done by 3:00 so I have time for a nap before they get back and want dinner.  Wish me luck, kids....  I'm goin' in!!!  LOL

Until later...................   ô..ô

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Kathy! I've done hardly any housework in three weeks, I've only been getting one day a week off and I have to see Andy on that day! Dust never seems to have a day off, it's always gathering! I tried to have a big clean up yesterday and got rid of the balls of cat fur rolling around like tumbleweed! I hope the kids have a good day out. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Yes good luck ,I hope you  get it all done .....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

well I think you need a rest but I see you got alot to do too

Anonymous said...

WE love to go to the Hard Rock when we come out your way.  When Liz was 7 one of waiters gave her a huge milk shake, she was so impressed!  I hate cleaning when it's hot...too sweaty for me!  rose~

Anonymous said...

As long as I have lived in California, which would be...ohh... my WhOLE LIFE!  I have never been to the Hard Rock Cafe?  Do you think I'm missing anything?? lol

Have fun with all that cleaning!  That's what I need to do tomorrow!

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

You must have been frazzled when you finished. You certainly have more energy than I do, want to pop across the pond and help me out?  lol

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/