Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Snowman Soup Recipe

As I promised, the recipe for Snowman Soup.  It's cute anytime during the winter.  Makes a cute sock stuffer for Christmas or a little gift for kids to share with friends.

 

Snowman Soup Ingredients:

Packets of Cocoa Mix

Hershey Kisses

Hershey Hugs

Miniature Marshmallows

Small Candy Canes

Cellophane treat bags

 

In each cellophane bag, put one packet of cocoa mix, 2 Hershey kisses, 2 Hershey hugs, 8 - 10 marshmallows and a candy cane.

Make a label to attach to bag:

Snowman Soup Directions

Pour cocoa mix in a cup, add 6 to 8 ounces of hot water.  Add 2 kisses and 2 hugs, stir gently with the candy cane and then add the 'snowman' dumplings.  Relax and enjoy!

Fold the top of the bag over and staple the directions on the front.  I make a label using cute snowman stickers and white card stock with red lettering.   I made 20 bags and had 1/2 a bag of marshmallows left and a small amounts of the kisses and hugs left.  I bought a box of 24 mini candy canes so I had 4 of those left over.  I bought 4 boxes of cocoa mix.  Each box has 6 packets.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! I might send it to Mandy as she misses snow sometimes!!! :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Kathy what a delightful idea ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

It sounds a bit sweet for me but I'm sure kids will enjoy it! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

Yummm!  I will have to remember this Kathy!  Thanks!

Hugs
Jackie