Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Good News

My dad was released from the hospital late yesterday afternoon.  His doctor decided he was strong enough to take care of his basic needs and let him go.  Dad was one happy guy to sleep in his own bed last night.  His doctor is researching a new medical proceedure where a surgeon injects a compound into or between the effected spinal disk(s) and it usually provides immediate relief.  Dr. C is checking with several other doctors that do this proceedure to see if my dad is a good candidate.  That would be great if he is. 

Thanks to everyone for the prayers and concern.  You're wonderful!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,

I`m so pleased to hear that your Dad is home from hospital. It`s always nice to get back to your own bed after a stay in hospital, their beds are not the most comfortable.

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

This is good news, I am so pleased for your Dad ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

That's awesome..nothing like sleeping in your own bed...you think hospitals would have better beds! :)

Have a great day!

Janis

Anonymous said...

Oh Kathy...what fantastic news and such an answer to prayer! I will continue to keep both your parents in my prayers as they make this transition....I hope all goes well and that he will keep getting stronger.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

Oh, great news!  Jae