Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Busy Day

Saw the dermatologist today.  Had a biopsy of the bump on my hand.  I don't think it's serious.  Had a complete skin check and have no problem areas except the thing on my hand.   I go back in 2 weeks to have 2 moles removed and to get the results of the biopsy. 

I'm enjoying my time with my sister.  We usually have a lot of fun together.  Today we went fabric shopping.  I got some cute flannel for baby blankets.  Cute, cute, cute!!!

That's about it for tonight.  Gobbily gook......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the test results come back good Kathy, glad you had a good day with your sister. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Ihope it all goes well ,great to get some new fabrics ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

good luck with the test results, enjoy yourself at your sisters,
take care Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

my best and prayers sent your way!  big hugs!  rose~

Anonymous said...

It does not sound too serious.  Glad you are having fun with your sister.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/