Friday, March 30, 2007

Pictures of Matthew Stephen

Here are pictures of my little Snickerdoodle.  He had just eaten so he was in a peaceful, blissful sleep.  He's doing great.  He had a check up for the jaundice and his test was within the normal range for his age.  We are so pleased with his quick progress.

I'm home for the weekend.  I'll go back Monday and Tuesday next week and I think that will be it.  Megan and Nathan will start Spring Break on Wednesday and will have the following week off, too.  Megan is a big help to her mom and Shannon will be able to drive starting Monday. 

I've enjoyed being there so much.  I'll miss it.

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an absolute cutie!!!  Glad you are enjoying spending time with him.

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

he's such a lovely baby, so pleased that he is better, thanks for sharing the photos with us,
love Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

He is soooo sweet just right for cuddling. Big kisses to welcome the little fella home.
Debbie xxx

Anonymous said...

Matthew is adorable Kath ,couldnt ya just eat him .lovely ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Matthew's really cute Kathy, I love the last pic of him too! Bless Megan for helping her mum out. Have a great weekend! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

He's a beautiful little man hon!! Spend all the time with him you can, they grow up so fast. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

he's a keeper!  rose

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! :)

Can't believe my little one was tiny like that at one time!

God Bless!

Janis

Anonymous said...

Baby Matthew is simply adorable!  I love photo #6, you just want to hold him close and admire him.  Enjoy this!

Monica