Monday, March 19, 2007

Just a Quick Note

Dennis and I are leaving in a few minutes for the hospital.  We aren't going to tell our kids about my Dad until later in the day.  This morning is going to be about the JOY of a new life and the birth of our new grandchild.

I want you all to know that I'm taking your prayers and good wishes with me today.  They will be holding me up and getting me through this with peace and calm.

I'm doing fine.  I have such a peaceful heart and a sense of relief for my father. 

Watch for pictures and news SOON!

Love to you all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted a small bit re your dad in my journal this morn, you have all J-Lands prayers.
Sug

Anonymous said...

Iam tempted to say 'The Lord giveth and the lord taketh away',but you must have thought of that ,so pleased you are finding peace at the thought that your Dad is now at Peace ,desperate for your news ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the hospital.
Debbie xxx

Anonymous said...

Isn't God good...to give the gift of a new baby at the same time he took an older saint home.  When my dad passed away, my daughter & sil had just found out they were pregnant.  Our tears turned to joy...we knew that's what dad/grandpa/great grandpa  would want.  Linda in Washington  

Anonymous said...

You are wise woman!  Sending my love, rose~

Anonymous said...

The circle of life...Jae