Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Very Windy Tuesday

The wind is howling today.  It blew chairs into Bryan's pool.  He's going to have to fish them out.  I'm not going to do it.  LOL

After a scary night, I'm pleased to report Matthew is doing better and may come home tomorrow.  Around 11:00 last night, it looked like he might get transferred to another hospital for a blood transfusion but his blood test at 11:30 showed signs of improvement and this morning was even better.

I went to the hospital with Shannon around 9:00 so she could feed him.  I got to see him through the nursery glass.  He looked SO much better.  Most of the yellow is gone and he looked like a pink baby instead of orange like yesterday. 

Thank you for your prayers!

Not much else to report right now.  More later!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased to hear that Matthew is on the mend, it must be a big relief to you all, especially now that he doesnt have to have a transfusion, praying that he keeps making good progress, and is soon homewith his lovely family.
love Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

Iam so pleased Matthew is improving ,soon he will be home ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, hon!! I'm so pissed off at AOL right now it's not funny. I missed so much that was going on with you. (Hugs) You have been through the mill dear one. I'm keeping you and yours in my prayers on the smoke. I send my condolences on the passing of your father. I'm so happy things are looking up for baby Matthew. (Huge hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Matthew is getting better and I hope he gets to go home real soon!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

so glad he is doing better.
Debbie xxx

Anonymous said...

I hope Matthew will be able to go home soon Kathy. I know it must be awful to have him in hospital when all you want to do is take him home and cuddle him! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/