Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday Morning Stuff

I'm wearing my wedding ring again for the first time in a year.  Now don't get any ideas about big trouble here in paradise.....  It hasn't fit in that long.  I had it resized and picked it up at the jewelers yesterday.  They did a beautiful job and I am really happy to have it on my hand again.  It went from a size 9 down to a size 7. 

I'm going to spend some time this morning with my 2 year old grandson, Andrew.  The other two have baseball/softball practices and will be with their dad for those activities.  Mom is having a day out with her girlfriends (a well deserved day, I might add).  Andrew can go to one practice and do fine but two just pushes his endurance to the breaking point and he has a melt down that isn't pleasant for anyone so Grandma is staying with him.  We will play with the trucks, motorcycles, and blocks while the others are away.  I truly love my alone times with him because they are so rare. 

I didn't watch a movie last night after all.  I ended up  watching back to back episodes of What Not To Wear while I cleaned out the refrigerator and then cleaned my office.  Tonight will be movie night. 

That's it for this morning.  Maybe an update when I get back.

Hugs.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had my wedding ring altered in the past and it is great when you can wear it again, it makes you so happy.  Have a wonderful time with the Grandson - I just know that you will.  Wonderful to share special time.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I bet it's the playing with the trucks and other toys you really enjoy lol. Have a lovely time with your grandson.
Love
Debbie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/drb1064/whatever

Anonymous said...

Did you ever think you would see the day when you get all excited about the fact that your RING went down 2 sizes! :)  Congrats!  I know that it's a big deal to you, and you worked hard to get there!

Have fun with your grandson! :)

Hugs
Jackie

http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

So pleased you fit your ring again ,have a fun day with Andrew ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

hee hee baby fun!  rose~

Anonymous said...

It's a joy to be able to do something because of our shrinking weight isn't it? Your grandson is adorable , I would rather spend alone time with him myself than have to sit through two baseball practices. They grow up so fast , don't they? (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting your ring back....I haven't worn mine in a while either, last time I did it fell off in the frozen foods section of the grocery store! LOL! Looking forward to the day I can have then resized down (had them sized up twice!) and wear them again.....good for you!! I'm just dropping by journals today to say hi and catch up........I will be probably be MIA in leaving comments until I get back from Disney, but wanted you to know you'll be in my thoughts and I WILL return! If something comes up that you want me to know or if you need prayers for anything.....please e-mail me, okay?

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

How very cool that you got your ring back!  Two sizes smaller...wow.  Bet that feels really good, too!  Jae