Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Regarding Being Evil and Other Things

Thanks so much for all the positive feedback about my last entry.  I didn't think I was all that evil either.  LOL  Glad no one left messages saying, "So glad you're finally seeing that about yourself."  LOL  You're all so sweet to me. 

I was at my sister's from Thursday until Tuesday afternoon so I haven't made a proper entry in a few days.  I will do one later today.

I have some happy things to share about my Dr.'s visit but I don't have time to write about it right now.  Just want to say GOOD MORNING!  I'll be back later in the day.

HUGS!!!                        ô..ô

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to see you back Kathy! I missed your entries and comments in my journal too. Have a great day. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

So happy you have happy things to tell ,.,.,.,missed you ,.,.,Janxx

Anonymous said...

So glad that you enjoyed yourweekend with your sister, and that the visit to the Dr's went well, Well done with the weight loss,  take care Lynne xx