Sunday, September 10, 2006

Amazing Discovery

I was reading the manual for my camcorder today and I can download some software so I can put my bear video into my journal or into YouTube and then post a link so I can share the adventure.  I've been trying to access the Microsoft.com site all morning to upgrade one of my programs so I can then download the CyberLink program but I am not having any luck getting any of the websites to load.  I'll keep trying until I get it.   I'm determined.

Woohoohoo!   Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YouTube is pretty straightforward. If I can use it anyone can lol. Hope you get it sorted. Looking forward to seeing your video.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Oh great ,so soon we will be seeing your Bear,.,.,.,Janxx

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad, can't wait to see your bear fishing! Good luck with it, hope you manage to download the software. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels