Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Birthday, Baby

Today is my baby girl's 23rd birthday!  Happy Birthday, Carianne Elizabeth!  What a joy you are and have been since the day you were born.  I'm so proud of the woman you  have become and I look forward to watching and cheering you on as you finish college and embark on your career.  I can't wait until we can start planning your wedding to Sam. 

So many exciting things are on the horizon!  This next year is going to be magical, dramatic, scary, thrilling and adventurous.  I have no doubt that you will handle it all with grace and a small amount of whining.  LOL  I love you even then.

Hugs,  Mom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your daughter.  Born on Flag Day !  How nice.   Linda in Washington state  

Anonymous said...

Avery happy Birthday Carrianne ,looks as though next year there will be lots of exciting things to hear about you ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Carianne! Sorry I'm late with the wishes but they are sincere! Have a wonderful year, sounds like a lot of exciting things are going to happen! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/