Sunday, June 3, 2007

Cloudy and Overcast

I was up early again this morning.  I wanted to finish the little bit of housework I didn't get to yesterday.  We are having company for dinner tonight, our friends Greg and Joan, so I need to go grocery shopping early to get fresh stuff to prepare.  I'm going to fix salmon for them and something else for me.  I don't know what yet.  I wish I liked fish but it's just not something I can even think about eating.   I'm looking forward to seeing Greg and Joan.  They are great people.

My sister is having a major make over this weekend.  I cannot wait to see the pictures.  The guy who is doing her hair and make up lives part time in Cambria.  He and his partner have become good friends of Carol and her husband.  Since she has lost so much weight, the hair dresser has been after her to let him do her hair and give her a whole new look and this is THEE weekend.  The best part, he's a stylist to the stars (Sharon Stone is one) and he really knows his stuff.  So I am wondering if I will even recognize my dear Carol or if I will think it's some famous movie star when I get the pictures.   I hope she sends before and after so I can share them here.

I hope the clouds and overcast burn off.  It's pretty chilly outside right now.  It would be so nice if the sun came out and warmed up the day. 

Well, I'm not getting anything done sitting here typing.  I'll add more soon.

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummmm salmon...so good and so good for you.  That's one thing we have plenty of here in the Pacific Northwest.  Sorry to hear you don't like it.  Have a lovely time with your friends.  

Anonymous said...

Oh I love salmon and all sea food ,looking forward  to seeing the before and after pics ,isnt she lucky I would love a make over ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Can I come to dinner I love salmon lol. Hope your sis likes her new look.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Like everyone else, I love salmon too. I hope your dinner goes well even if you don`t have any fish yourself. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Just catching up with your journal. Your grandchilren ARE beautiful! Keep sharing your thoughts. Makes me feel normal!!! Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

I like Salmon, but can't bare any kind of fish skin, yuk! Have a lovely day with your friends, I hope Carol sends before and after pics too! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting for your sister. Hope she does send you before and after pictures. I can't wait to see the results. (Hugs) Indigo