Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Busy Wednesday

I'm leaving in about 15 minutes to spend the day with my grandchildren.  It'll be fun for me and a help to Shannon who has a lot to do today.  The family is leaving for Maui early tomorrow morning.  My son has set up all his meetings and he's even found a Christian school with openings so if things go well, they will register Megan and Nathan for school before the come home to finalize things here.  From everything he has been able to find out, it sounds very positive and I think the chances of them going are very good.  

So today I'll be hugging and holding on to the kids a bit tighter and paying closer attention to their little mannerisms and things they do.  I want to soak them up and spend as much time with them as I can.  I'm trying to be brave, positive and supportive but my lower lip is trembling and my heart just aches. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I know you want God's will for your family.  Have a good day with them today...Linda in Washington

Anonymous said...

It's going to be hard for you when and if they leave. I know you're going to treasure them that little bit more now. Maybe you can talk and see them online if you have a webcam. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day with the family ,I know you want whats best for the family ,but its hard isnt it ? ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

OMG Kathy.....my jaw just hit the ground and tears are welling in my eyes. I'm just catching up with you only to find you are losing your babies to Hawaii???? My Dear Friend.....your heart must be breaking as I know how close you are to them. When and if you have time....fill me in on this. Tomorrow is just a trip right? I mean, they aren't moving there tomorrow are they? OMG!!!!

Also, what is this venture you & your sis may embark on? I will be praying for you and sending every good thought I have your way.

Love & Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful day with them.  How sad they are going to Hawaii, I know how hard that is going to be on you.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry hon, you are wish to enjoy the time you have.  xox rose~