Thursday, June 22, 2006

Shopping Therapy Success

I'm in a much better mood. The shopping trip did me so much good.  It was even better because my daughter went with me.  We went to Sips (the cafe where she works) first for coffee and then we were off to the mall.  I found the sandals I was looking for just not in the color I had hoped to find.  I wanted brown leather but ended up with black suede.  They are very nice and comfortable!!  We went up to the girl's department to see if we could find an outfit for Megan's birthday gift.  We were disappointed in the selection so we decided to leave.  On the way out, I noticed their swimwear was 50% off so I tried on 3 bathing suits and found 2 that I actually liked.  I bought both of them.  Next week, I will start the water aerobics class.  Hope I love it as much as my friends do.  It sure sounds fun.

From the mall, we went to an art supply store.  Cari bought mats and frames for two water color paintings she bought in Italy.  She's eager to get them framed and hung in her room.  When they are up, I'll try to take a picture and post  it if it comes out.  We went to the grocery store for a few items and then came home.  I'm relaxed and stress free.  It feels great.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thats good ,its because you escaped from your phone for a while ,pleased you found some sandals and two bathers ..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

glad that you are feeling in a better mood, its surprising what a bit of shopping therapy can do for you
take care Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

well share pics of your bounty girl!!!!!
I need to get stuff for camping but Im waiting on this guy who was suppose to show up for my central air unit all week I have been sitting and waiting !!!!!!!!!!! I am leaving for camping I need to get some stuff

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a stress free day.....you deserved it! Besides, any day you can find one bathing suit, yet alone TWO of them........it HAS to be a great day :) :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a lovely day!
Just stopping in to say hello & wish you a nice upcoming weekend.
:) Sugar

Anonymous said...

It's always good to find something you like! Look forward to seeing Cari's paintings. Did you manage to find Megan something too? Have a great weekend! Jeannette xx