Friday, May 4, 2007

Thanks So Much For The Feedback

I'm feeling a LOT better after reading all the comments in the Opinion Poll.  Thanks to everyone who responded so quickly.  I will sleep better tonight.

I think we both over reacted.  She was under a lot of stress because of the accident and knowing she would have to go thru so much to get her car fixed and then probably pay higher premiums because of it.  I over reacted because I'm just sensitive these days.  My feelings are on the surface and I am queen of the over reactors as of late.  As time goes on and my heart heals from losing my dad, I feel my sensitive side starting to calm and become more 'normal' (if there ever is such a thing).  I know that I've been 'prickly' and this is why I put up the poll.  It was a reality check and I appreciate your honesty and candor.

I gave the benefit of the doubt and apologized for my part.  She admitted that she was in a snit and we are OK.  All is good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm relieved to hear that. As for you being sensitive, it's a hard world these days. I think we all are a little battered by life. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

So glad you are both ok it would have been very sad to have let it fester and ruin what you had as friends.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased its all sorted now ,did Igive the responce you were looking for ?,difficult one ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

so pleased that your friendship is ruined over all this, as you say you were both feeling a little sensitive at the time
Love Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

glad to hear things are okay! :)  Your willingness to apologize probably saved you a lot of grief down the road. :)  Good for you! :)

Janis