Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Christmas from Kasey

Pssst..........it's me, Kasey.  My mom has been too busy to do an entry but she wasn't too busy to put me in this stupid elf hat and take pictures today!  Jeez........  I was so embarrassed.  I know, I know, I can't believe I sat there and let it happen.

After the picture session was over, she sat down and made Christmas cards with one of these pictures on it to send to people!!!  Can you believe it?  She thinks it's cute!  My gosh, I could just hurl.

I put up with so much from her but you know, she takes good care of me and we're a good team.  We're buddies and I know she'd do anything for me so I guess I can tolerate one embarrassing moment a year.

You all have a great Christmas and if you have any extra turkey scraps could you FedEx them to me?

Love,  Kasey

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kasey, you poor soul! You must put your foot down and tell mummy that it's not right to expect you to dress up then take pics for the world to see! Tell mummy I said hi and thank her for the card which came today! I was wondering where she'd got to, I hope she's got over her illness she had last week. You take care and turkey scraps will be on their way to you from me! Still can't believe mummy did that to you! You'll probably need therapy after this! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

PS. You look really cute in the hat if that's any consolation! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

Anonymous said...

Hallo Kasey well like your Mom Ithink you look cute and I'm sure there will be no need for us to send turkey Ithink your Mum will let you have your share ,and you look absolutely gorgeous in the hat,tell your Mum Jan said thankyou for the lovely card ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Lol Kasey, well I think you look very fetching in your festive hat.  I will try and remember to send you some Turkey.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Kasey, that was simply adorable of you to pose for your mom.  She hasn't been feeling good and I bet that made her feel better and really made her smile seeing you looking so cute in the hat.  Sorry, I agree with your mom, you look cute!  Makes me want to reach over and pet you a bit.  Would you let me?  Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Monica

Anonymous said...

Kasey, you really DO look cute, and your Mommy does really love you...I am not having turkey, sorry...have a good Christmas!  Jae

Anonymous said...

ah you look so cute!  would Chicken stirfry do???  rose~

Anonymous said...

Psst, Casey ... I'm going to share something that should make you laugh.  I made an elf out of myself, I thought you shouldn't feel so bad here at Christmas time.  This is for your enjoyment.  BTW, I worked hard on this diet to get in shape to dance just for you, Casey!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=d0b061e4959eef7a5c657a2G06122422

Monica